Letter to Star Child about the world

Dear Star Child,

while it is true that this is not the first time I am writing to you, it is the first time on of my letters shall be read by someone other than me, but unfortunately that someone is not you. You are but a far off dream for me soaring towards me at the speed of time, and time though it is fast, it moves so slowly. I do not rush your arrival little one for I doubt I will be ready for you when you come. Oh my magnum opus, you are not even formed yet, still I write to you in my youth. My youth is quickly fading and childhood is but a memory for time is about to make an adult out of me. Adulthood, it simply cannot be, I'll probably still think myself a child when I meet you. Time cannot be stopped no matter what we do...

Okay Star Child, I'm going to reveal something to you. When I say "the world" you think of a globe, right? So, yes, while you are fully conscious of the fact that this blue and green orb filled with billions of people is "the world", you should become aware of the fact that this is not the world to you. To you the world is a small map of important locations, important events, and a nice, neat group of people. These are your world, and for you, your world is the world. Here's the thing kiddo, that cute little world may snap and and crumble in your hands. You will watch your best friends fight and you'll think "holy cow this is the end", and sometimes it will be the end of someone and though it's hard at first eventually you'll see that maybe it just wasn't meant to be, and sometimes Star Child, you'll have to fight back tears and pride just to make things right, but I promise Star Child that every time no matter what things will be just fine. No matter what happens little one I will be right there for you with all my attention and all my support.

My continuous love from now until I meet you

Ms. Bliss