A letter to God

Mon, 01/13/2020 - 03:54 -- Aripari

A letter to God

I got your letter father and this is what I have to say in response. Your love endures forever, Lord. You are my strength and might whenever I find my self in a plight. I fear not the night for your light fills my soul. Your grace and mercy set me free; it has opened my eyes so that I may see who I am meant to be. Your majesty and power are marvelous to behold, the heavens and earth, in your hands you do hold. You breath life, you lift up and you draw us near to you. You are my strong tower, a fortress when I am weak; you are Emanuel. Forever in our hearts, and with joy do they swell! My face shines bright with adoration, love and joy for you! I thank you father, for everything you have given me. For my family that grows continually and is as large as the sea. I thank you for the breath that I breathe. You are a breath of fresh air even through a life that seems a nightmare. Glory and praise and honor belongs to you O Lord.

Love,
Your daughter, Arabella