Letter From a Broken Heart

30157

It honestly had to have been nothing but a higher power to orchestrate such a meet between you & I. I suppose I hadn't lived long enough to know the value & meaning of life but since I've known you that has sky rocketed to a value I can't describe. Before you, I was a dying soul...I know this because it shamed me to smile. [That's how you know]. I appreciate that power for introducing meaning to my life. Not only did He give me you but He gave me inspiration to thrive. I'd be lying if I said that inspiration doesn't dim from time to time...because it does like has now but since I can believe in God, I can have faith that it'll come back, & get brighter & I can make it through this time. This time when everything feels dark because I've lost my feeling. Reality is, this life is a Gift no matter how I see it. & Im so glad He brought you into my past to show me joy, to bring me closer to myself & Him in my present & give me happiness in my future. It's amazing of what love can do for the spirit...& I'm glad yours tacked onto mine. & I hope that in the other life times...we cross again in love's light...or spend eternity on its high. Wouldn't that be so nice?
I hoped you made sense of this letter...from a broken heart.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

very powerfully written
your broken heart can be repair with a healing heart
very emotionally driven as i understood your poem
great job
i'm a power poetry mentor-keep writing