Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.!??

Tue, 05/09/2017 - 21:39 -- ktelira

In America there are distinguished generations And a man praised those distinguished featuresA man named Thomas PaineBut if he were to see America todayHe would see darkness in his country like Bruce WayneYou see I was made in America Land of free home of the braveBut today you still see blacks and women being tradeAnd we’ll do anything for moneySell porn, sell drugs, sell pillsHeck anything to pay those billsYou see I was born in AmericaWe had to fight for a spot hereWe had earn our stripes We had to learn our rights To live in the mapBut today's generation wouldn't know anything about thatAll we know is drugs and rapWe probably could've become a doctor or lawyerInstead of holding guns and crackBut America doesn't give a jack about minoritiesThey only give a jack to their authoritiesLike Uncle Sam hunting down laborersSo I know I gotta go to war or pay taxesBecause I know Sam's around the cornersYou see originally Mr. Paine believedWe would all coexist But most of us today are so conceitedTherefore America has really got me pissedSo take a grain of salt and sprinkle it on a casserole There will be flavor and no judgment by default And America will truly achieve their goal.