Lacking light

Small light Shining bright through the past . Living long though the night in spite of what will come Quiet before a storm preparing for war but no need to fight No need to steal life no need to so strife. Co-exist with the end, begin again.Young caught up in a crowd unable to break awayUnable to break into the safe where my heart hides what must I do ?Skin dark so the world says I cannot be smart Black so I should stay in the back Keep my head down show out on the mat the best but silent controlled on autopilotEmotionless like a lion stalking its prey.Young and without equal unable to thinkAdrift in a sea,  looking to again touch the light that was brightBut my days are dark, few things produce a spark my mind a empty match box trying to Connect my thought My brain confused, contributed to the drugs being  abused Absurd discontent, the throne of love abdicated There fore not incapable if infatuation  Bored so taken to the bowl inhaling life To the powder snorting hope To the pill coping with dreams. lost looking for my  life for my light for We are in the shadows .Learning to see more with my eyes less with my heart Believing in something, standing for nothing .It started with a sin destined to re-occur again