just me

Louisiana
usa

When I close my eyes you are there,  running your fingers through my hair,  while I hold you close. Bare to our two  eyes alone ,when I'm with you I am home.  Hold on to me and never let me go!  Love me dear don't ever slip away,  heal my heart and drive this pain away,  because when I see there is no you , just me.  Let me be your anchor in the sea, The watcher on the tower that never sleeps.  To hold your light I find, strikes me down  and cast me blind. When we kiss my fears  are swept away.. don't go! Please tell me that  you'll stay.  Love me dear, don't ever slip away.  Heal my heart and drive this pain away,  because when I see, there is no you, just me.  All that I have is yours, so throw open all your  doors. Take my hand and let our spirits sore.  Together we can brave the storm, tease the  flame our hearts adorn, The tempest fiercest  passion, you and me.  Please let me love you, don't ever slip away.  Let me heal your heart and drive your pain  away. Because when I see, there is no you, just me.

they're_bo

this is gorgeous man wtf

they're_bo

this is gorgeous man wtf

havendalegirl67

Thank you