The Israelites

Peace and Blessings brethren, O nation of Israel. You so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians are the Biblical Israelites. What is an Israelite? An Israelite is our true nationality/race that was given to us by the Most High God from the seedline of our forefathers Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel). The Bible is our heritage (culture) and covenant that we made with the Most High God. The Bible is not a religion or a religious book, it is our heritage. Nowhere in the Bible will you find about God giving us a religion, he gave us laws and commandments for a heritage. Slavery was prophesied in the book of Deuteronomy the 28th Chapter. The reason why we went into slavery and suffer in the condtions we are in today as a people is because we broke God's laws and are still breaking them today. The only way to get out of this state of oppression is by coming back to who you are, your heritage, and keep the commandments of God. Jesus Christ is a black man with white wool hair, red eyes, dark brown skin, and a deep voice according to Revelation 1:14-15. God himself also is a black man according to Daniel 7:9 and Revelation 4:3. Christ died for the nation of Israel (us) that we can receive grace, mercy, repentance to receive salvation, the Kingdom of Heaven, and eternal life. The only way you will gain eternal life is by keeping God's laws and having faith in Christ (the Black Messiah) according to Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14, Matthew 19:16-17. You so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Indians, comeback to your true race (Israelite), comeback to your true heritage (the Bible), repent, keep God's laws and the faith of Christ (the Black Messiah) before it's too late. Peace and Blessings Israel.