Invisible friend

Mon, 06/14/2021 - 03:25 -- Zimkita

Friend is that soul who is always by your side,I don't have a friend but I do have invisible one....he is not just a friend but a best friend, wherever I go I feel his presence,he speaks in a silent voice no one can hear him,what I like about this invisible friend he promised not to forsake me nor abondon me and he keeps his promises...he always lead me to a right direction when I'm brocan he hears me before I talk to him,he wipes my tears he is my strength I shall not be in want,I don't know if you want to know this friend,his name is God who is good and great,I used to call him Jesus because he is a jealous friend but he is not judging he is just juicy🤗

Oh no what can I be without this friend?
He always provide,feed me not by food but by his word my soul will say,he always protect me where ever I go but you can not see him remember I said he is a invisible friend he is in my heart ❤️ I would die for him,and I mean it I would be like meshake and abednico these two are friends to him.

His love is unconditionally and amazing 🥰

That was my invisible friend ❤️