I'm not racist

Thu, 07/07/2016 - 18:47 -- MonisaG

September twenty second, the day this nation gave freedom to her black folk

the day, every black man became free, but free..from what?

Free from the enonsensical racism the white cop brought home from work, right ater he shot and killed an innocent black man?

Right after he learned that that black man had a family with mouths to feed?

Right after he learned that this family will no longer have mouths to feed?

Tha this black man had a whole of his proud, strong ancestors on his back weighting him to the ground and perhaps that why he couldnt get up no matter the times shot?

You see, I dont hate white people, I hate ignorant white people, and ignorant indian people, and ignorant asian people and ignorant pacific people but you see, its the ignorant white people right now that are doin the hurtin so thats who im gonna hate. 

Don't you dare tell me who to offend and not to offend to hurt your grandmas feelings, fuck your grandma, this country hurt my feelings when she (nation) decided to hurt me. 

Enough with that, "oh she too young to know 'bout this," "it'll only hurt her," No, it will only hurt her once shes dead. 

Little aspiring poets are gonna grow up to this world and see it for how it really is, a racist, nonconforming, selfish piece of shit that only does enough for the rich while folk to be loungin, not worryin about if a racist white cop will come home after shooting them to make a turkey sandwhich.

And newsflash young, aspiring poet, everyone fucking curses.