IM ADDICTED!

Im starting to notice that i cant let you sit in front of me without me touching you, holding, kissing you,sucking you, fucking you, making passionate sweet love to you. 

I use to think about what  to do to you would never come true. I daydream about what you taste like and what you would  do if I touched you how wet you could be. Oh! I forgot to say women are my favorite pieces of art. 

I like the way our boobs make mountains and our vaginas make waterfalls. Im a very free spirited person I like all people I dont have a type or race preference. If your beautiful Ill tell you. Baby.. your beautiful like sunflowers and roses.A unicorn and rainbows and obama being conducted into office. 

I love to watch you walk away and they way you bite your lip when your thinking. You make me what

you more. Your like my addiction my drug my reason why I should be in sex anonymous and AA

meetings. I really wish you could see why i cant stop wanting you I want you on my face and drip

down my chin and land in my lap. I only dream of what to say to you and to do to you. If we could

make a baby you might have 2 right now maybe 3 who knows it depends on how you ride me it

might be inapporiate to ask you could I fuck you? I dont mean to sound like Im just trying to get in

your pants but it would be nice to see what kind of panties you go on and can i rip them or pull

them off with me teeth. Im addicted your reason I should be in sex anonymous and AA meetings.

My acid, my all time high your my biggest craving and greatest discovery ever.