I wish the world

Tue, 10/29/2013 - 08:09 -- 16564

I wish the world.........

I wish the world..... would imagine life without war, without pain, without suffering, without hate, without loss, without death, without enemies, without poverty, and  without discrimination

I wish the world.....would dream of better things like love,compassion, helping one another, world peace, the beauty of the world as it goes by, and changing the world around them

I wish the world... would show respect to more people, to life, to nature, to religion, to people around them, to love, and to how they  live their lives everyday 

I wish the world..... would could give us a glimpse of what paradise would be, would it be changed by the individual for their own needs, would it be like heaven, would it be a hammock on the beach in Hawaii, would it be full of wild untamed mountains, would it be the slow movement of the prairie grass in the middle of nowhere, and would it be the sound of a running river

I wish the world..... would show how its possible to do anything, you can do anything if u set your  mind to it, its possible to climb a mountain, its possible to love, its possible to dive in the deepest of oceans, its possible to direct a movie, and its possible to respect and care for one another

I wish the world.... would really show how people create, people create life, they create love, they create passion, they great song, they create forgiveness, they create union, they create families, they art, and they create miracles everyday and memories

I wish the world....would show a vision of what the world would be without, drugs, without abuses, without violence, without hate, without war, without loss, and suffering, and homelessness

I wish the world....would lead us in a better direction of life, we could be more peaceful, more caring, more compassionate, more disciplined, more confident, and more like ourselves

I wish the world..... would show more justice, the world isn't fair but sometimes there is no justice in the actions of ones self or the actions of others, life will never be fair but you sometimes need justice to survive and thrive in the world

I wish the world... would show the beauty of life, everyday people are works of beauty, you and I are works of beauty, nature is beauty, life is beauty, books and poems are beauty, friends and neighbors are beauty, and family and religion is beauty

I wish the world... would invent more of everything, more cures, more survivals, more love, more hope, more forgiveness, more respect, more logic, more of life, and more happiness

I wish the world.... would show more power in the lives of people, more understanding, more influence in their choices, more religion, more of what is right and wrong, more love, more logic to overcome obstacles , and more power to move people in the right direction 

I wish the world....