I think I love you

Im afraid to admit it but I think I love you.I'm scared I'm getting to close to you and yet we are so far apart. I'm afraid to let my guard down because I'm afraid you might hurt me.  I'm scared that if I give you my heart you might break it. I'm scared I might be to vulnerable, too emotional, too clingy, too needy. I'm afraid that I might be too much for you to handle. I'm not perfect for I am a human being. I make mistakes and I mess up. I'm afraid that you might not like I who I really am. I'm scared you won't love me beyond my hurt, my pain, and my faults. Warning sometimes I can be a train wreck and even sometimes a little bit of a witch. Can you accept that part of me??? At times when all I see is the worst in me, Can you love me like God and see the best in me?
I May not be beautiful on the outside but I promise that the beauty of me lies embedded deep within. Can you Intrigue my mind the way you would my body? Can you capture my spirit the way a picture captures the soul? Is it possible that you can love me for me Flaws and All???
If not we have nothing at all.
So for the life of me I can't figure out  why is that with you I so vulnerable. Like An unspeakable spiritual encounter with you every time we talk. Each conversation is so real, raw, and refreshing.
Everyday is becoming better than the next thing.
You have reached an untouchable place in my heart.
And this is why...............     the definition of intimacy is a close, familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal relationship with another person or group. Intimacy is also a close association with or detailed knowledge or deep understanding of a place or subject.
Intimacy demands these essential ingredients such as transparency, and Vulnerability.
You can't encounter intimacy pretending to be something you are not. Take a Chance with a safe person you have entrusted with confidence, and assurance.
Strip away the false mask of yourself and let the your true colors come shinning through.
Give it all you got Like it's the last thing you have left to.
I'm scared because I'm afraid to admit it but I think I love you.