I Love You

The phrase, "I love you", is so simple and innocent, but the truth behind the phrase, "I love you", is much more extensive. One phrase can tear you apart and leave you guessing where to start. The phrase, "I love you", can start a war where no one knows what they're fighting for. My pastor at church told me to use the phrase, "I love you", rarely because it is too important to waste. However, I disagree, there are many people who may go through life and never be told that someone loves them. When there are people that are special to me, I make sure that they understand just how much I value them in my life. The best way to tell someone you value them is to say, "I love you". They are three small words that may not seem like a lot, but to some people it means so much. To get the feeling that someone cares in a time when you thought that no one was there. In a time when the world seems to break all around you it's nice to know that love can still find you. To someone who's lost, the phrase is a home and to someone who's broken, a soltion is shown. Love may cause sadness and anger alike, but with the phrase, "I love you", there's a happiness spike. The spike starts a hole that fills with love and spreads throught the body into organs and blood. The love spreads like a viral disease and removes the depression with beauty and ease.  This weapon of peace lets love be passed on and removes all the sadness until heartbreak is gone. I may not be perfect, but who really is? I find it hard to believe that anyone is. If someone you love doesn't know that, they should. If I could tell everyone "I love them", I would.