I JUST WANT TO BE FAMOUS

ANTHONY
I'm so tired of living this ratchet life. How the hell am I supposed to make a living? I literally have to live paycheck to paycheck. It's not worth it anymore. I wish I was famous and rich so I wouldn't have to worry much about money. It would be such an easy life.

NARRATOR
Anthony turns to his clock. The time read 10:30pm, he was tired and was ready to sleep. He put on his pajamas, setting his timer for the morning. Little did he know, something was watching him. He turns off his lamp next to him on the night stand. He lays in his bed and is fast asleep. A few hours later Anthony hears scratches in the corner of his room. He jumps out of his bed.

ANTHONY
Hey! Who's that!

NARRATOR
A scratching demonic voice answers back.

MAMMON
Hello Anthony.

ANTHONY
WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

MAMMON
Your dream catcher. I'm here to grant you your wish.

ANTHONY
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

MAMMON
Don't play dump with me Anthony. I heard you say you wanted to be rich and famous.

ANTHONY
I do. Can you truly give me that? I want all of my problems to go away. I'm tired of living this fucking poor lifestyle.

MAMMON
I can grant you any wish you want, for a price of course.

ANTHONY
Anything just tell me.

MAMMON
Are you sure? Once this happens there's no going back. Your entirety will be mine.

ANTHONY
It doesn't matter.

MAMMON
What about your family, friends, or girlfriend. if you have one. How would they feel about this?

ANTHONY
IT DOESN'T MATTER! FUCK THEM! THEY NEVER CARED ANYWAYS. I JUST WANT TO HAVE THIS FOR MYSELF, THEY CAN ALL ROT IN HELL.

MAMMON
Very well.

NARRATOR
Mammon walks up to Anthony, placing his hand on his head. Speaking in tongues. As his wish was being completed, the lights in his room busted. His entire apartment was shaking like the feel of an earthquake. Glass in cabinets broke into pieces. Anthony's body was shaking viciously. His eyes turned back into his head. The demon placed both hands on each side of Anthony's head. Everything around grew silent. The demon looked Anthony into his eyes, turning his head slightly, then licking his left side of his cheek.

MAMMON
Your mine now.

ANTHONY
It doesn't matter. I'm famous now.

NARRATOR
With Anthony's rich and famous lifestyle, he used it for prostitutes, girls, drugs, illegal weapons, sex trafficking, child pornography, bribes, and much more. He bought a mansion that was worth millions. More than ten thousand regular American employment incomes. It wasn't enough, he wanted more. He called up mammon again, demanding him to make him the riches man in the world. He offered everything he had to the demon. Mammon acknowledged him, then gave him his wish. As time passed Anthony started feeling more alone, like no one wanted him for who he was, only for what he was, and what he had. He started going into a deep depression; drinking his life away. He didn't want the rich and famous lifestyle no more. He begged Mammon for his normal life back, Mammon refused.

MAMMON
The spell is already done. You're mine.

ANTHONY
PLEASE! I don't want this anymore, I want my life back. This isn't worth it.

MAMMON
To late for that kid. YOU'RE SOUL IS MINE!!!

NARRATOR
Anthony's mansion burst into flames, along with his expensive cars, and the wealth he asked for. He falls to the basement in the darkness of his house with no way out, surrounded by flames. Dark clouds approach him with a voice of cracking thunder. Hovering above him.

GOD
You disobeyed me my child. I said to only believe in me, your God. Now since you left my light, darkness and my flames will be your entirety.

ANTHONY
LORD PLEASE NO!!!!

GOD
Goodbye my child.

ANTHONY
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NARRATOR
For the rest of Anthony's entirety, he will live in the distress of darkness that will never end. No matter how hard he'll try to claw his way out. The wrath of God will always win amen.