I Heard You

Laid in my bed all night crying because I knew they wouldn't believe me.I wanted a study buddy he wanted a one time love me buddy how could he deceive me?Annotating a 32 paragraph essay about contraceptives and abortion then came the arousal.Silenced screams and weightless punches to his conscienceless head but I can't find the words so ill lay here and cry in my bed. Where did the road turn my childhood friend what will I do? I saw me, I saw him, then I heard you.There's no cameras or scripts this time but the light that comes own in Debby Down's head at the end of Ugly Betty came on in mine too.You said child be humble, child be quick, if times get hard call on me and I'll come quick.Forgiveness is the answer and the word remains your guide.Took the the harp,hurt, and pain off my heart so now this light will shine.Forever I'll be yours and forever you'll be mine.Vanity is the truth like your love so divine.Is that you speaking Lord? I heard you. I'll let it shine.-Jazmyn Taylor