I Cheated

I cheated on the most amazing girl inthe world. I watched her crumble and die all in the same line of 

tears. I told myself and her that I wouldnt do that and I did but now im trying to hold on to something is

not going to leave me nothing but heartache. I honestly probably deserve it, she didnt deserve it. I 

didnt deserve her. I still to this day still feel the warm smiles and the the juciy kisses and the 

passionate hugs I thought that might last forever. I watched 2 years go down the drain and be spit 

on and then pissed on. Im hurting from the fact that I hurt her and lost myself and mind in the process.

I fell for someone else because I was to weak to be strong for my relationship. I cry more now than I

ever did before. This hurts more than the whoops as a kid. Its like a bad 3rd degree burn that wont 

close because you keep picking at it. The crazy part is that I never cheated before and now i see why

I too emotional and Im too caring and I dont want to lose something that could be someones elses 

treasure. I hope she NEVER finds someone else I dont want them to break her heart like I did or 

mend it and I lose her forever. I dont know what to do anymore. Im the WORST cheater ever. I could 

never break a heart and leave it broken. Im just as broken as she is but im not as loyal as she's been.