I can't wait to be with you

I can’t wait to be with you

I can’t wait to be with you, to hold your hands, to touch your face, to see your eyes, to feel your lips
I can’t wait to be with you, to dry your tears, to hold you close, to give you comfort
I can’t wait to be with you, to hear your laugh, to laugh with you, to see your smile,
I can’t wait to be with you, to tell you how much I have missed you, to tell you I love you, to say that you are all ive ever wanted
I can’t wait to be with you, to thank you for loving me, and wanting me, and having me, and giving me a reason to believe, and helping me to see me
I can’t wait to be with you, to take your hand, or your last name, and your commitments, and your admiration and promises and devotion
I can’t wait to be with you, to spend my day with you, to spend my afternoon with you, to spend my night with you
I can’t wait to be with you, to share my life with you, to give my life to you, to give a life to you
I can’t wait to be with you, to journey life with you, to experience life with you, to endure life with you
I can’t wait to be with you, to grow old with you, to grow wise with you, to grow in love with you
I can’t wait….to be able to show you how much my heart has wanted and needed you
I believe in you, I believe in me, I believe in us, I believe in we

I can’t wait to start the rest of my life with you and only you