Human

Sun, 09/23/2018 - 23:28 -- ar01

The world is built with metal upon brick upon wood. It is the men who has built this. From the dawn of time, it is the men who have forged the fires, gathered the weapons, and hunted the bores. A man’s role in society is to build. What about women? A women is the one who has nurtured you, who has gone through agonizing pain, more pain than any man has ever experienced to give you life. It is a woman who chose to treat you right before you were even brought into this world to make sure you came out strong and healthy. But what do you do? You defy her of her bodily needs. You strip her of her right to choose what she wants for herself. You mistreat other females and use them as sexual objections and most of them let you because you are seen as the superior species, the species who is stronger and who’s opinions and thoughts matter. So you see she lets you in to seek your validation, only to be misused. Women are the walking human goddesses who deserve the respect. They may not have built great buildings or made big technology but a woman is the one who has the power to create life, a power so close to god or science or whatever it is you believe in is a power no man can ever posses and that is the greatest thing ever. She is not superior to men for this, she just holds a special power, a special power that she can’t choose to control all because you want to decide for her as if women are not capable of making their own decisions. We are both human, we both deserve respect and good treatment to one another.