Here's to Change, MY Change

"What would you change?"

This is such a difficult question; one that is full of conflicting ideas. I mean, what would I change? That's very subjective, and not many people would agree but here goes nothing.

First, I would change how people perceive me. It's cocky of me think that I'm the best person in the whole freaking world, when I'm not; after all I have flaws, and  not all of them are beautiful but they are mine.

That would be the first change.

Second, fix my attitude on EVERYTHING. Honestly, I can be  optimistic, but then I can be pessimistic with a little bit of realistic in me. As a whole, I am called idealistic by many. Strange, isn't? People change their beliefs and ideals constantly, steadily. 

Third,  change how I change. Maybe a new haircut or style of dress; something I can physically see to assure myself of my decision.

It's more convincing that way.

When asked "What would you change?" stop and take a moment. Do not say what you cannot do unless you're a dreamer with a cause. Change what you have, then go to infinity and beyond.