Her..

Sun, 10/27/2013 - 22:26 -- vanni

The one and only... One of kind... Unique and undefined... No explanation to her life. An uncalled gift she received that brought her grief. Learning how to process the challenges of her life.

You see her smile but you don't see the tears she sheds. You hear her laugh but you don't hear her cry. Hard to express an emotional mess. No explanation to the tears on her expression. She hates to explain what she feels. Can't find the words to make it clear.

You think you know her but you are learning something new each day you see her, talk to her, and hear her. She has an untold story waiting to be told. So many mysteries so many questions. Hiding things is what she is good at... Hiding her feelings, hiding her tears, and hiding the pain she is waiting to let free. Hard to figure out like a maze.

She is the one you seek for when you want advice. The one to talk to, the one that listens and does not judge, and the one that understands and tries to help.She loves seeing others happy even if it brings sorrow to her as long as you are happy she is happy. Looks forward to others happiness instead of her own. Dislikes hurting others. There is always a time where she feels she has to apologize.

Everyday discovering something new about herself. Unlocking secrets and solving mysteries. Unleashing master pieces to the world not yet discovered. Encouraging others.

She will sit next to you in the good and the bad times. Giving you time to talk to her explain what you are feeling, telling her stories with no endings, handing your problems to her in return for advice. Confidentiality is what you want. That is what she gives.

Happiness she finally received in return with the one she always thought would be with her. No more crying, no more pain to hide away. So simple to express what she feels. Still remains undefined, irreplaceable, and original with no copies.