Hear Me Out

Sat, 08/30/2014 - 16:32 -- MHigg14

To be heard is one of the greatest phenomena of all time.      To be heard is what we need to survive.         Our ideas, our words, our life,        put into the world and giving it light.         So hear me out tonight.         Everything you know is right.            The words you say are true to you.        Nothing else matters but what you do,              with those words your speak out loud,        or whisper quietly to the clouds.                To be heard you must hear too.             To be heard you must not be rude. To hear is the greatest talent of all,                  but to listen with patience is love standing tall.        Listen and be listened to.           Hear and be heard all that is you.            Your hopes, your dreams, your desires,          but above all your admirer's love.             I hope your hear me right now.       Be heard, and take a bow.