The happy Poem

Things will happen life will happen when you find the footprints on your back don't much fit he personality you do your best to always present proudly you will do your best to rise from the ashes through the rocks in the sand you will try to pull you back down but you will power push through now watch as you rise from the ashes as you triumph and wade through the sea of past tears and things you once feared will fade away watch them elude  you and the power invested in the work of your soul produce this unending gumption  of strength  of power  now more than ever you will take refuge in the in the potetional of tomorrow rise above  the enmity of your every insecurity the purity will be inspiring  and there will be no more before no more after just this rattling  bright radiant  light flooded in your happiness your smile lifting rooms like splintering brass choruses of trumpet  interpretations and trombone improve will stumble at your feet you will stand forever rock steady because this is the happy poem