Happy Birthday My Love

Now to see if I still got it, if i can write a poem to make you smile so big your braces will hurt and your cheeks will blush, you'll get chills and feel a rush, you'll always remember and never forget, that you make me feel so very blessed. You know that I love you, so once again, I'll remind you why. 
You are my Knight, My soldier, My guardian Angel Sent To Me By The One And Only.You saved me from the bottomless pit I was so deeply stuck in, You rescued me from something I only always imagined escaping from. You showed me the light and guided my way, You continue to remind me that there's always some way some how no matter how broken the pieces are there is a way around the manipulative minds, and deceitful souls, the rotten humans that tried to hold. You reminded me that when I smile, the whole world's great and that if I'm ever down you find a way to flip that up side down for a brighter day.  . You call me your savior, but I say your mine. You may not know how much you mean to me and if I could write it all down, it would be a trilogy. A Masterpiece. A Never Ending Love Story that only the one with the time and mind could sit and write in each and every line. Many think that there is no such thing as True Love, the best love story or even just something that can literally fill your entire body with chills and butterflies at just the smallest glance or the longest stare into one's face and each strand of hair, every vein and every pulse, every muscle and even flaws, everything about you makes my body shake, I skip a breath and fall deeper in love every single day. It's your day today because it is your birthday, but I want you to know that to me, everyday is like seeing you for the first time over and over again. Everyday is a new day and every year we get a birthday, but every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year that passes as our lives go on, it's a new birth of you for me in my eyes, My Heart and Soul. You are my soul mate and I'm honored and very thankful to God that I finally have the chance to open up without being afraid, to give you my all without losing a thing, to show you the real me without worrying at all. I'm so happy and thankful to you for pulling me out of something so dull. It was dark and cold and I may have gotten a little rusty but you've covered it all  I'm blessed to have you in my life, Forever and Always and After and More. Happy Birthday I Love You. 

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

very heartfelt

very sincere and beautifully written