Great leaders

Malcolm X, Dr. King, Rosa Parks they was all great leaders fought for what they believe in so that this generation could receive equal treatment, but we misuse and abuse of what they would have called our freedom. To talk, speak, read, write see we use our great minds for supity and evil not looking at the big outcome of us being civilized people. Who has the right to take a stand and fight for what we believe in without being assassinated like two of our wonder great leaders. See we use the word NIGGA as a slang talk and we say it very freely not realizing that it came from our ancestors slave masters , who was being poorly treated with wipes all over their backs , because they did not do , or say the correct thing the white slave master told them to do or Ssy. Yet we walk around disrespecting our own colored people they see us as being on the bottom and not making it to the top WHY, WHY, WHY , because they look at us as pitifull and unwealthy people and even if they did give us a chance we wouldn't know shit , because we drop out of school like flys and let them drug us up with their brain power and knowledge. We rather go and make fast money and they just sit back swiping their credit cards collecting our chump change cause all the weed and crack cocaine is feeding into our cell membranes. They use us as a game of chest knock of all the black pieces ..call CHECKMATE and before we can blink our eyes they yell GAME OVER leaving us with an empty board with no more of our black sliders left to fight for us.