Read As Gravity Takes You Down
- No more stories.
- We could be better than glory.
- Understand the conspiracy that represents maturity.
- Bravery tames the fear, but cowardliness creates the beast.
- In theory gravity keeps us down, but without it; could we float away?
- Soring sounds of clouds breaks smiles.
- But backflips upsets the crown.
- Nelson Mandela choke holds to the pride.
- With animal domesticated smiles.
- Cinnamon raisin bagel filled with soft impressions.
- Limitations is like puting a sentence into context and reading upside down
and backwards in reverse, you must be rabies or maybe your just crazy.
- Ha Ha jaggered teeth in a feast Jaguar, places pause places plause please,
and alphabetical syllables being mispronounced tongue dance.
- Bounced around, that ringing sound, steady asking for charge;
damn that musical clown.
- Aztec encrypted temples and Mayans gathering ashes of swollen testicles.
- You savagely individual, hyphenated criminal or bethel mind filled of principles.
- Chess and Checkers was my playground of foamed legos,
"let go of my eggo," kangaroo jack to your home.
- Saxophone being played by elephants trunks.
- Made these funny looking aliens dance around.
- As the bat echo's its blinding location sound.
- Night vison with that rambo knife killing.
- That throw up sickens with that drunken feeling.
- Kufuing as I signed, language my next million.
- A infinity symbol reversed upside down, looking like an ape now.
- Got that language fighting, Patois, tiger sounds.