Goodbye pain

These tears running down my cheeks won't stop. This pain inside my soul is over the top. The knife gripped in my hand tempts me. No one in this world understands, no one sees. I wish to lay down on this cold hard ground, and feel as the world spins around and around. There's no time to think or to try, no more reasons to live just die. All the wrong choices that have been made, life just now a fade. Not going to fight back just fly away. Going with the worlds rhythm and sway.  To jump into a river and never come up for air. Laying at te bottom with noore fear. The knife gripped in my hand tempts me. Let me throw my knife away as my wrists bleed. Cut into flesh down to bone, try forever will always be alone. Tears fill my eyes, down my cheeks to my neck. I think about my life, it is such a wreck. Past decisions I have made, I have lived, I can't just sit here. As I take the knife gripped in my hand and rip it through my heart. Perhaps now to be at rest in a world so unkind. Forever now alone in dark, just resting in my mind. Just a numbness, no more mistakes. No more, no more, now it's to late.