Goldy Locks

Thu, 08/10/2017 - 16:45 -- dbovie

Once upon a time/ There was a town called Rhyme/ And in this town was born a girl/ Who was know mostly for her golden curl/ Her unimaginative parents called her Goldy Locks/ Oh, this girl was stealthy as a fox/ What was once a simple plea for attention/ Soon turned to kleptomania without prevention/  She scavenged the countryside  stealing food/ Not paying a cent for what she chewed/ One day she came upon the home of the Bears/ Who never thought anyone would take what was theirs/ But she ate their food and sat on their chairs/ And even slept in their beds upstairs/ After finding the girl asleep in their son's bed/ They called the cops before she fled/ Goldy Locks served time behind bars/ And the Bears installed locks on all their doors and their cars/ And this would have be the end of our tale/ Had the Bears son not bailed her out of jail/ You see he had fallen in love with the sleeping beauty/ And so he joined her on her quests for booty/