God's Voice

Sun, 08/02/2020 - 13:34 -- Rashni

God's voice, You've never heard it? Thats becasue its a "Inaudible Voice". Dont know what it is, huh? Well let me explain it to you a little bit... An inaudible voice is a voice that cannot be heard. No, this voice is kind of like, a nagging feeling. Something bugging or picking at you when your doing or are about to do something your not supposed to... You'll know when its doing it because you can kind of feel it! But when it really gets you, only then will you hear an actual voice! Either way you get it make sure you always pray for clear mind, body, soul, strength, and most of all forgiveness.(And yes this has to be done ofthen). Because with all his grace and mercy, he still loves us and keeps us safe. With everything else that you do, you must thank the one who, ofcourse, made it all possible, Jesus Christ!Well this is only a bit to help you get started with...The rest is in you but, you must find it! Just keep Faith and God shall guide you!!! In his sons name, we all say, AMEN!