A friend of a friend

From a friend of a friend that knows of the grief that people must bare but from this grief we come to know of God's love for a truly understand and he cares. I speak in the name of Jesus for he is the way the truth and the life to say nothing happens in God's world by mistake so be not caught up with what's wrong but what is right. For we are not in control of what's to happen in this sinful life which is why we are to pray and repent everyday and every night. We may not yet understand what things will happened in the way that they do but we seek God's help just as He's helping me He will also do with you. So let not your heart be troubled nor let your mind be dazed for this life we live is predestined by God's will and his ways. Just humble yourself unto the mighty hand of God in order to keep a sober mind then take hold and stand fast in his word and he will exalt you in due time. I'm a friend of a friend and my friend is Jesus Christ and he is helping me through the most difficult times of my life. So I'll remind you of my friend Jesus for his always at our side and after we have suffered for a little while he will then perfectly strengthen, settle and establish us while yet living in this sinful life. Amen