"Freeverse"

This is a freeverse, Im hanging off of the edge of the eclipse. Im the only person in the universe.  I sit here and I write poetry in my bed every night. Its a battle instead of a fight. A battle between my heart, mind, and soul. I just mix it all together in a floetry bowl. You're more of an equilangular and triangular. Im more of a circle. 360 degrees, more than 180. Have you even listened to one of my poems lately? I can really care LESS on how you rate me! This is no epidemic pollution. This is to help you solve your solution. Parents, influence your kids. Kids, stop smokin' and drinkin'. Stop talkin' and start thinkin'.

Wait.................. let me calm down.............let me fix my hair and let me fix my crown. Im a queen. Matter of fact im a king, cause everything I say and do I DO mean.   Yall get on my nerves when yall reminisce about freedom rights, because we STILL got blacks killin' blacks and whites killin' whites. Who's gonna stand up and say everythings gonna be alright? Who gonna stand up a put up a little fight? I guess im old enough to spread a little light.

Im here to speak the truth. Im here to empower adults and encourage the youth. Who cares about a FaceBook status? Worry about if you're reaching your latis? Who cares about an idiotic tweet? Worry about who's runnin' these streets. Who cares about Instagram? We steady sayin' "yea" or "no", instead of "yes sir" and "yes ma'am".  That's it!!!!! Im tired of holding everything in. You make it seem like everything I do is a sin! I guess you thought you would win. Is downgrading me the new trend? When I close this poem, ima close it like this..............Everything I just said............THAT'S what yall need to reminisce.

The UndefinedFeminist

Feedback?

The UndefinedFeminist

Feedback?