Freedom of Speech

Mon, 04/08/2013 - 12:52 -- Herb

55419

Freedom of speech, but still watch what you say, because some statements may get your physical presence put into a place of potential defeat. Words of protection, every death defeated is a true blessing. In some instants we may forget we have tongues. Speak Up! Fight for what you believe in, because metaphorically speaking not everyone may have one. Freedom of speech, but with the government ran by adults-they rarely hear the youth when we speak. Keep Trying! Remember that no one can remove the ground from beneath your feet. Even if you don't physically have the ability to walk, listen, or see you may still speak. Make fear, fear itself. Accomplish you goals. Stay determined-& try not to accept the answer no. Even consequential discoveries may have consequences. Without freedom of speech, how would we learn life lessons? The things that they carried, turned into men & friendships they now had to bury. Although the focus of this piece has been freedom of speech. Don't forget that many important things are done silently.