Forgotten Art

Toes start tapping, fingers start snapping, children and adults both young and old are in admiration of the talented artist. This form of art is one that so many have seem to forgotten was still popular. This form of art is one that has a form of voice that may not be as loud audibly but when the mouth is sewn shut the heart will scream with a volume that promises to move mountains. This form of art may not be as picture perfect on the eyes as a canvas but what the imagination will paint a picture that promises to make the person either cry or smile. This form of art is one called Poetry. 

People who love this form of art and are willing to put their hearts on the line to make it come true all willingly throw every single last penny and ounce of energy into the wind trying to re-awaken the flame that so many have whispered have since long ago died down. This form of art is one that may not hold as many rewards as all of the other gifts and may not be as known but those who persue it are all fighting and clawing for a chance to show the world that we too can fight just as hard as any tiger. People who love this form of art have all heard the tale tell term of how they won't make anything of themselves with this talent or perfect hobby but somehow I know no I can feel that this gift will take me to places that I could never imagine.

We all have dreams and to be laughed at and told that our dreams are merely fantasies can sometimes be the exact spark that creates an explosion and I don't have much but a heart written in poems to offer but at some point I will become a poet that a little girl will look at and know that her poems will not go un-noticed. For we poets are not a forgotten art form.