Forgotten

Sun, 10/24/2021 - 07:34 -- Serreca

Tonight I stood with you

Put my arm through yours

I had forgotten how it felt

It felt good

I loved it

I had forgotten how it felt

and how tall you were standing next to me

My heart filled with warmth

My soul fulfilled

We walked through the cemetery

Over the Fall leaves

Past forgotten lovers

The air was cool, but my heart

Was warm and full

mrsest67

MY DONATION TO YOU,

I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of (  $5million dollars USD  ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a
Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details

This is my Email address here  esthersvern9@yahoo.co.jp

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs Esther Richerd