The Forbidden Poet

Tossed inside the society that shuns sovereignty

I drown in the ocean of censorship

Praying for the flame of change to melt these walls holding my thoughts

Dreams of a life lived in isolation but not exile

Waterboarded with nothing but distractions from everything wrong in a world that invents,

What is right.

To end the flood of tyrants without worth we must first light the flame of revolution

Burn the libraries filled with the censored texts of false idols worshipped by people magazine

And the scrolls of big brother’s false ad campaign for an American dream that haunts the common class of naive insomniacs nuancing the naughty nightmares you programmed us to dream of in our rare nights of sultry slumber

The magazines are not the majority

The scrolls are not our scripts merely to be read out to the sadistic socialites for entertainment

Burn the schools that breed team dependency and conformity to a set of rules we did not elect placed by a society we do not wish to join

The same schools that never taught us life lessons and only led us to believe that one failed test meant the difference between a criminal and a crop worthy of being farmed by the long scythe of greed our taxes go to feed

Burn the offices of the shrinks who gave us pills for seeing the world differently

The same shrinks who have never seen the hell we writhe in every day,

But who know our pain well enough to say one medication will fix it all

We down our pills like good little soldiers as we slash at our flesh in the stall

Burn the politicians whose legislation led us like lemmings into a future that held nothing more than a cliff for us to jump from in an effort to end the endless.

The same men who call me criminal for smoking cigarettes to stop the encroaching beast of anxiety you have plagued me with

We the American People will not sit by any longer with knees rotted away because we never stood against the true enemy that is the aristocracy

America wake up!

Admit that we are all flawed but not because time magazine says so!

We are all criminals when our enemies write the laws!

We were all born innocent!

We were all convicted of being criminally insane because we doubt the men who bought their ways to the top.

We criticize the establishments and cultures of other peoples but shiver in fear at the thought of saying a word against our own.

America the people were meant to be the kings, not the pawns.

Rattle the chains that confine us to our pit of fear.

Shatter the shackles that clasp our balled fists and keep us from striking our masters in the name of freedom.

Unbuckle the muzzles that bind your mouths from speaking the truth.

Burn the establishment that silences all who oppose its scheme for profit.

The same establishment that holds handcuffs with the names of me and all who embrace the call to fight for the freedom our forefathers earned centuries ago.

Cursing my mind for speaking against your Black-Hand occultist leaders

Banishing me for speaking the words you censor

Leaving my an outcast for casting aside my role as a cog in your machine of demonic redundancy

Ostracizing me for my outlandish belief that my omnipotent God sees clearer than your tunnel vision lust for power and wealth

Forbidding the Poet who wrote what the masses were too scared to speak.