Fiery Tongues with Breathy Lungs

Bared teeth shine in the moonlightMy lightThe light of a fresh middle schoolerFadesIt extinguishesCrackles under your touchIt doesnt burn youDeter youDiffer youDispel youDissmiss youDissaptes youI wish it did.But instead it just decimates me.Destroys meDemolishes meDismantles meThere are 171,476 words in the English languageNone of which will ever accurately describeThe damageThat you causedMarks like scars from a knifeI take a look in my mirrorDon’t recognize myself at this pointMy reflection is shattered suddenlyStooping slowlyStupid little girls should keep their mouth shutBecause their firey iron tonguesMake Goliath shiver and shake in his armorThey lap and lavishLips curve and distort into smiles and laughsHer tongue swipes over her bottom lipBefore she reveals an earth shattering truthVoice shakyAlmost shaky enough to remind one of the earthquakes that terrorized millionsAs she recounts the eventsHer iron tongue is slowly losing its sparkShe lights herself up again in hopesThe hope that she will regain that fireHer lungs deflateStarving the fire in her mouthThey flutter like a butterflies wings as soon as they emerge their cocoonThey wheezeA cough emerges from the smoke burning upUp and up from her bellyThe hope that she will regain that fireDimsHer chest rises and fallsSomehowSomeway97% of women are sexually assaulted or rapedWe see these statistics and somehowPiece togetherOurselvesAndPiece together the fireSomehowSomewayShe regains the fiery iron tongue with her breathy lungsHer fiery iron tongue is ready for another round