This Is Far From Over

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom in order to become the person you know you were meant to be,

And it took me a long time to realize that I needed to destroy the old person to become the real me.

whether people like it or not, I am not the girl that they once knew,

Because I am no longer going to bring myself down because of all of the things that I have been through.

I am not getting in my own head anymore and I am no longer letting people, or even myself, bring me down,

Because I have always saved myself and picked myself up while everyone around me was watching me drown.

I am strong enough to know that I do not need anyone else to survive,

Because most of the time these people don't want to help you anyway because they hate seeing other people thrive.

There are some people who will never support you because they are afraid of what you might become,

Because they are the type of people who remind you of your past, without knowing where you really come from.

I have learned that when people are jealous and insecure, they do not want to see others succeed,

Because they are the type of people who will stab you in the back, and stand there and laugh while watching you bleed.

It took me a long time, that while you continue to grow, you also don't want to become the type of person that they are,

Because instead of turning around and helping you grow, that only continues to deepen your scar.

You can wish someone the best, but move on and realize that karma will eventually come back,

And while they continue to wollow in self pity, you have to keep your head up and stay on track.

While it can be hard to keep going when it feels like you are taking one step forward and two steps back,

Eventually it will work in your favor and will continue to work on the areas that you felt like you once lacked.

Sometimes it may break you, and you need to sit down and allow yourself to cry,

And you could feel like you are at your breaking point as you are asking yourself why,

But you can't allow yourself to sit there for too long because it will only continue to get worse,

Because when you have a big heart, sometimes this could be a blessing, but it could also be a curse.

But regardless of what is going on, you need to keep continuously picking yourself back up,

Because everyone knows that no matter how hard you try, you can never pour from an empty cup.

Sometimes you may be breaking inside, but you need to put on a smile and do what you have to do,

Because that is the only way that you will get better and start feeling like the real you.

I have learned over the years, that there is nothing that hits harder than life,

And just when you think someone is your friend, it turns out that they are the ones sharpening their knife.

While it can be hard and frustrating to having to be the one who has too keep bouncing back after taking a hit,

You realize that these hits are the things that were saving you from being the one who got up and quit.

While it can be hard to keep standing up stronger after taking hit after hit,

You slowly start to realize that the people around you who are causing the problems really don't mean shit.

It is not about what life puts you through, but rather how you choose to react,

And you can choose to stay strong or allow it to be the reason that you crack.

Sometimes you have to stay hidden for a while and not let people know what you are up to,

Because not everyone has to know what about the things that you say or do.

Mainly because they are a lot of people who want to see you fail,

And one day they will be the ones who knew you and decide to tell everyone your tale.

While it seems like eveything around you is slowly tearing you down,

It is up to you to bounce back and turn it all around.

When you become the person that you want to be, you will be standing there as the champ,

Because you were the one who kept working and fighting and chose to leave your stamp.