Fading

Wed, 02/20/2019 - 15:03 -- Naroa

I insist on keeping alive the thought that my hope is fading  Maybe because I have a child I will never be able to see in this world  Or maybe because my grandmas didn't stay as much as I needed them.   The feeling is something like being a feather carried away by the wind  Hoping for someone who take me and put me on a beautiful painting.   Being hurt has become my daily pill and I have become tired of looking for a better remedy  I know and feel, and know and feel, that God is by my side, but I can't see Him  And I have started to wonder if he sees me or if he is just waiting for the right time to take me  And make me a part of one of his special masterpieces.    Could I be worth it, Lord?  Would you, like a light feather, take me and love me like your greatest treasure?   I really hope you would.  And then, only then, I will find the push that I need to live making your will  Then change my prescription to happiness and joy.