Expression.

Thoughts. What do they mean? Can we base them off of prior knowledge from a book we liked to read? Do they mean being able to open your mind freely, daydream so sweetly, and serenade and that sweet lonesome book that you once liked to reads remedy? We have books, but no place to read, no quite place with big windows, no place where every book is organized from A to Z. No place to stay late after school because you want to finish that last paragraph of Shakespeare. No last motivating sentence from a book that tells you big words that fill your with fear, but then you looks it up in the dictionary and it becomes crystal clear. We have no since of knowledge. No sense of silence, no books about love or mysteries of life, or hate crimes that lead to violence. How can I go to an advanced school with all this technology but no old school books filled with that old school physchology? What is this? When did my school because so narcissistic? So careless of our opinions, it feels like I'm going to school at the "I don't give a damn" inn. When I approach you and ask why? You turn to me and say, " well I already gave up 10,000 dollars, sorry kiddo, nice try" ..sigh, all I see is money wasted on all of this crap, maybe if you listened to your students once in a while I wouldn't feel so bad. All I wanted was a place where no one talked and it was easy for me to gather my thoughts. why is this school so amazing, but so nonsense filled? I just don't understand why a library can't be built? Why can't we make this change? Why can't we get this done? I mean it's clear to see that the library would benefit everyone. So let's get it done, I'm tired of your ways it's time for me to gather the school, despite of your decision, and were gonna revolt against you by signing a petition. Every school needs a library, why can't you see that? Now I have to go all out and try and fight back. A library is all I wanted. Peace and quite is all I need. A place to sit down, relax and read. So now it's come to this. 2 signed petitions and a school that's really pissed. We want a library, and a library we shall get. I don't give a damn anymore, this is it.