Excerpt: Section 7

95815

In life we often make circles. It's funny. We're convinced that moving forward from something means moving away from it. However, as the years go by, I find just the opposite. I find that we are dealt cards that are often meant for many hands later. We, being self important creatures, toss the 'unneeded' 'extra' cards away. Thankfully, our card dealer cares enough to rehand us the cards over and over until we realize we need them. In the preface of this book I said there isn't and has never been a coincidence in the history of creation. If we look at our lives through that lense we are at once relieved and endowed with a burden. What I mean by that is this: We are relieved of the endless maze of wondering whether we are here by chance. We no longer have to question our existence, worth or value. We know we are here and playing a part a play, which we don't orchestrate. Yet, at the same time we are newly burdened.  Our eyes are opened and we see that every moment of our lives were put in place for a specific reason. Think about it. You woke up this morning at a certain time for a certain reason. You chose where you went and what you got for breakfast for a certain reason. You walk past, ignored or talked with certain people for a certain reason. Your eyes were opened to some things and your eyes were oblivious to others; all for a reason. The more you think about it, the more you are aware of the immense spiderweb of connectivity splindling through your life.  It's mind-splitting to try and figure it out. Th only solution is to stop asking how and start asking why. The only way we can sensibly move forward is to try to open our eyes. We can become more aware of what is being presented to us. And, once we are aware, we can begin to recognize the truly useful cards from the truly useless ones. Our card dealer can become less concerned with forcing cards into our hand and more focused on teaching us tactics.He won't just give us a good deal and expect us to know what to do with it. He will teach us foundations(the usefullness of the cards), then he will teach us how to play(life skills).  Now, to make a circle in our conversation regarding them, disregarding our level of understanding, we are going to make circles. Don't for one second think that the wise man will walk in a straighter line than a foolish man. Every person makes circles by revisiting people, places and things of their past. But. But the one who understands their cards makes bigger circles with each lap. Like rings on a tree, the wise man's skills become bigger, thicker and stronger. The difference with a foolish man is he continues to walk along the exact same track as years before.