Everything

Fri, 07/05/2013 - 00:50 -- MeGras

You are unable

To see all that you are

You are talent and dreams

You are morning air and ocean waves

You are laughter and a cup of tea

You are a good book and freshly mowed grass

You are sunshine and refreshing rain

You are French toast and lemonade

You are warm blankets and bills paid

You are a summer night and a swimming pool in the month of may

You are being loved and loving in return

To someone

You are everything

Curtis

thats a good one. In fact that's a great one. I have a reaction statement to the words of this poem. Don't take this statement as critique or me analyzing your emotions. This is simply a statement adressing the subject of this poem. Statement: for everything a person does there is an alterior motive which most of the time is an individual a person has feelings for. Not even I can say that I don't do things without the thoughts of others affections lingering in my mind while I attempt to do what's right in my life. However, this motivation can be good or bad. The only thing I can say is that the person should use this passion as a spark to ignite the flame of desire for the well-being of others. The only way one can succeed in this circumstance is to do good things and not shout their good deeds to the crowds. They need to keep their good deeds in their heart, so that they may produce character and be comfortable with putting their wants in God's hands. People will become everything to them. whether they receive love from others in return or not will become irrelevant because they will know god loves them for carrying out his will. Love sincerely in every interaction you have with others regardless of what motivates you and you will surely be rewarded.