The Everyday Life of a Young Man in College

Staying up until the crack of dawn and now I'm yawnin', knowing that I have a class at eight o' clock in the mornin'.  I make my way to class, so tired that I feel like I'm going to have a stroke and when my teacher asked me to speak, I never spoke. After class I hit up the Cafe', then right after I eat I instantly pass gas. After I eat I go to my dorm suite, to start on my research paper that is due next week. I start my paper off in MLA format, then I ask, " Where's the basketball at? " My friends and I go to the gym and hoop for hours, afterwards we all take showers. Then we go play 2k, while I'm lookin through my phone for a pretty girl to lay. I won't mention her name, but she fell for my game, and she tried to stay with me, but I said, " No that's lame ". When she left I did some more of my paper, but it was midnight, I was hungry and I needed food with some flavor. I got dressed and made my way to the POD, so fast you'll think I was a hot rod. I got my food, and then I was in a good mood, but I remembered that I still have to go to school. I thought to myself, " Damn that's not cool ". My day started coming to an end, and when I woke up the same cycle was to begin.