Everybody

Everybody always says to take the road less taken, but that roads been taken before. Everybody says be careful the choices your makin, but i swear that they made em’ too. Guess some stuff is easy to ignore when it’s you, but it aint easy no more cuase you dont know what I’ve been through. Cause I’ve walked the road less traveled, my footsteps they wore it down. And I’ve been to hell and back, so I’m sure that I’ve seen you around. See but I know you’ve been there too, so how you gonna try an’ tear me down? You peg me as some type of fool but you couldnt do what i do. I walk through the fire, I always climb higher, fuck it if im tired; got dreams I aspire, I wont ever retire, even if it kills me. Cause doin the impossible is the only thing that fills me. And you might think i’m crazy cause i dont walk in a straight line, but this aint your life bro, nah its mine. Ya you gotta let go and let me run my own show dont tell me what i already know; these walls they confine me and i… i just wanna be free let me be me. At the end of the day roads just ain’t my thing dont care if nobody’s been on it.