Enchantment

By: Jessiah Smith 5/26/15

The Sun; shes coming over the horizon slowly peeking up to watch the moon fade with the light. You give hope to him that one day you will be able to co-exist. But what you may not realize is that he cares deeply for the sun wanting to spend every second in the sky together. hes afraid to tells you the exact feelings in his heart scared that you will turn him away because he’s different. But you give light to those in need; you are one in the same. 
Finally the moon gets his chance; he waits for the most romantic moment when the sun and he are closest to each other during the eclipse.... just out of reach. He whispers to her “I love you and I wouldn't care if you didn't feel the same.” To his surprise she looks him in the eye and tells him she’s been waiting to hear that since their first meeting. Now at the same time they both gasp an “I love you” as their eyes meet they both know they have to go their separate ways soon. “Til next time” they repeat to each other as the night turns to day and the meeting is over. But they both know it wont be the last time they meet, now they feel dearly for each other in their hearts anticipating the day they meet again. It wont be for a while but they both know just that one glimpse of each other each day as one lowers and one rises is enough to keep them brighter than ever until the next time they cross the path of love once again.