Emotionless

I am not emotionless,
No. I have these raw feelings that run through these veins like a never slowing interstate system,
I have these little bursts of rage that come pouring out of every pore,
I have these screaming thoughts of a never sleeping mind that are forever racing,
I am not an emotionless man who stands upon this podium of life and death,
I have felt the shadows of death and sin come running out of my body,
I have felt the love and passion of the sweetest of desires,
Well except for the fact that I always ruin the love that was created,
If my words seem to run away and leave you stranded please don't worry, I'll get back with you,
Don't let this tall and grotesque figure scare you away,
For under this mask of boyish like charm, there lives a living breathing man who craves only the bare necessities in this cold bitter world,
Don't let these lips that curse the very soul that controls them fool you, they too are only covering something,
They are covering my true emotions, my true sorrow nd remorse that my hard headed mind won't share,
For I am what my words make me, I am the blood and tears of bottled up emotions that I have never shared with anyone,
I am not an emotionless man, I cry these tears, I scream in anger, and I shake in fear,
I have the strength to carry the weight of the world upon my shoulders only to a point,
I have these moments of lust and these moments of resentment,
I am not an emotionless man... No... I am just a product of my environment...
A man doesn't cry a man sheads no tears..
I am here to tell you, I am not an emotionless man...