drug dealer's dream

drug dealers lives in a paradise in Miami
drug dealers drives a Bentley in the ghetto of the Bronx
drug dealers claim to run the block, only thing they are running is their mouths
drug dealer claim to own territory, yet there is no blueprints with their names on it
they tell stories that are more fictitious than fairy tales to kids on how to make money
what they dont tell kids is why they have to watch over their shoulders when they go to certain blocks
what they dont tell kids is when cops come to the block, they run faster than flo jo
what they dont tell kids is that they dont have girlfriends, they have chicks that are hos
in the end, when you think they care about about you, all you are to them is a dead bro
go ask al po who shot his own man rich po

ambercurry37

Drug dealing is a huge problem in some areas. What I love about you is that you tell it like it is. Everything here is true. I admire your candidness. And I completely agree with you. I've seen some of these things in action is it's sad that our youth are getting involved in this sort of thing.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

sorry 4 late response
that is so real that one can vividly picture it
it's a widespread that needs to stop
destroying our communities