"A Dream"

As my Imagination runs away with the Day, you cross my thoughts, and as you become a frequent passerby in my mind, I get lost......
Somewhere between the Everglades 
and the bonfires of my desires. 

You're In The Way, A pleasurable distraction blocking out everything else that just so happens to exist, I smile as my heart's lips scream out "GET A GRIP!" But I can't help but to
Boondoggle the time away, as my mind plays in the wild, like an innocent child infatuated with sand lots, I can't stop!

This fascination grows fastened it's hold to all the passions grows within gates of my
Escape, So I glow....with this silly-faced emotion, that grows into a force, a magnetic God yanking me from the throes of Reality and deeper into the realms of your World.....

Giggling Ghost of a Schoolgirl capture me as I become overcome with this new-found sentiment,
hopelessly eloping to the other side of my eyes, where we meet by the tides......Eternally drifting, and while some are convinced that I've died, I remain paralyzed by this private paradise, and astonished by the Everlasting Beauty of where One can goes.....when hypnotized by a Dream