Off the Dome

To be awesome is to be human. And to be human is to have opinions. I like my burgers with no onions. You and I get to try new things. I've never written a poem before but I think I can become king. To want is awesome. I want to be great, even if great attracts hate. To me this is okay. I'd rather want than approach goals like "no way". Options are pretty awesome. Do you like whip cream with your shake? I prefer dogs, but David, that dude has a pet snake! I don't really know the rules for this scholarship. Don't even know if I can use profanity, but when the heart says shit a poet writes "shit". And it's better to feel than to not know. To know pain and know joy is awesome. I woke up this morning blessed and I will go to sleep still blessed. Whether the day was shit or if it was the best. I've lived another day! Thank the Lord! Thank the Lord for dreams and the pursuit of happiness. Even though we all know the grass is always greener on the other side. When I hopped the fence, the new rules I had to abide. It's awesome I got to break those rules too. It's awesome that you all can read and we all started out as a simple seed. As strange as it seems, we're all rooted in the same network. Connected by history and reconnected through interaction. We try to seperate ourselves into factions but if it wasn't for you, there might not be a me.  To me this is awesome.