THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING HUMAN AND HUMAN BEING

#LEARNFROMBOBD..

Have you ever imagined a moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering all your life, realizing that all your recognition and wealth that you have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you – but you can not rent someone to carry the disease for you.

As we get older' we are smarter, and we slowly realize that the watch you bought 10,000 worth and the one your driver owned for just 10 bucks – both shows the same time.

Whether you drive a car worth 150,000 bucks or worth 2000 bucks– the road and distance are the same, both are reaching the same destination.
If you buy a wine worths a Million bucks and I buy a wine worth 10 bucks, we're getting drunks together...

LESSON TO LEARN FROM BOB..

-Do not educate your children to be extremely rich. Educate them to be extremely happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.

-Eat your food as medicine, otherwise you will need to eat your medicine as food.

-Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he or she has 100 reasons to give up. They will always find one reason to hold on...

Remember
Steve Jobs dies a billionaire, with a fortune of 10 billion plus in dollars, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer. Live to be happy and and look healthy.

LearnfromBOBD