Dear Little One

Oh how innocent you are with eyes so bright. Head full of dreams and having nothing but goals. Ready to take on the world so excited to explore but there is something you must need to know, you're not a pretty girl. I know this may sound harsh but I must let you know before you go. I know this may hurt but there is nothing you can do because you do not fit the rules. Your legs aren't long enough and your smile is not bright enough. Your breasts aren't full enough and your ass is not fat enough so my dear I am sorry but you're not a pretty girl. No matter how many times you kneel at a thorn throwing up any amount of dignity you've ever owned, no matter how many tears you cry and sweat you drop trying to fit into a size two you will never be a pretty girl. It's hopeless for you to try to fit these rules but there is something good that will come out of you. You will learn to stop burying pain and laugh it all away. Your personality will be a magnet for anyone to be attracted to. And yes still you will speak fast but so will your walk be so people will have to learn how to catch up to you. Oh little one please dry your tears for there is nothing to fear. Life will be tough and you will want to run but that is why I am here. For in you I see all that you will be because you are me. So as I stand I must admit not only to you but to me as well... I am not a pretty girl and never will I want to be because never will society make me. Im more than a buildabitch.com for I am a woman in the making. Worrying less about my jeans size but what occupies my mind for all I want to be is me. An indidvidual instead of a copy trying to live life in plastic as a Malibu Barbie. For I am a real woman and there's more to me than any pretty girl title could limit me. So no I am not the average size no I am not the average woman and no I am not a pretty girl... I am me