Dear Education System

Dear, Education System

“We are preparing you for the future.” They claim, but really now, who is to blame. Grim reapers made to suck the hopes and dreams out of innocent victims who are forced to come to you.

This is cruel and inhumane. Letter grades on a sheet of paper determine our intelligence and accessibility to a higher education or future career. I repeat this is cruel and inhumane. The prisons of the creative and Innovative.  

Trivia game shows in which the participant is to mark in little circles of 60 or more questions in an hour or less. A game show in which a student is to do their best to complete a test that determines which universities will be gracious enough to accept them.

You’re wondering why those test scores are so low? It has been scientifically proven multiple times that schools begin too early. Times in which the morning dew caress flower petals to gravediggers doing their nightly routine inspections.

In the end, you continue to do nothing to change yourself. We are simply left to fend for ourselves in this jungle of complications. Waiting for the day when we are finally able to escape, with a cap and gown.